Believe it or not, my dad and future husband have the same birthday. I know, destiny. This year they fell on a Saturday so we decided to spend the day on the boat at the lake. We went to Jordanelle with the whole family. We played on the boat, on the beach and just had a great time!
We went home, got all cleaned up and went to Tsunami with Lance's dad. It was so good! We love Sushi and especially Tsunami. After that, I had a huge cake that we took to my dad's and the whole family was there to eat cake and open presents. It was a long, but very fun day!
I hope you had wonderful days! I love you both!
We went home, got all cleaned up and went to Tsunami with Lance's dad. It was so good! We love Sushi and especially Tsunami. After that, I had a huge cake that we took to my dad's and the whole family was there to eat cake and open presents. It was a long, but very fun day!
I hope you had wonderful days! I love you both!






No comments:
Post a Comment