In my opinion, Lance's birthday was great :) I went to his office (with balloons) to meet him for lunch which was nice, but then we both had to go back to work. After work we went to Tsunami with Rick and Stacy. We got some fabulous sushi and had a lot of fun! After dinner we went shopping for stuff for the theme nights at Lake Mead. One night is going to be 4th of July theme, then Nascar. We do not follow or know anything about Nascar so that one is a stretch for us! I was able to find bandanas that I am going to make a skirt out of and Lance got a hat and t-shirt. We also got 4th of July headbands and Rick and Lance got red, white and blue mullets! I am really looking forward to these theme nights!!
After our shopping excursion, we came back to our house for cake and presents. As soon as I brought the presents out Jax laid on them and would not get off! Overall, it was a really fun night! I hope Lance had a great birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment