Thursday, January 8, 2009

There's no "U" in Sugar!!

Actually there really is, but I adamantly told Lance and Sarah that when I was describing the shirt I wanted for the Sugar Bowl and is in the picture below. I was trying to figure out which word had the Utah drum and feather logo in it. I knew the letter was an "O" so when they told me it was in Sugar, I was sure it wasn't. Too bad my statement to them was just pure dumb :)
The moral of this story is...GO UTES!!!

Is there really anything else to say?! The Utes worked Alabama! Those first 3 posessions were unbelievable. I knew they had it in them. Oh how I wish I could have been in New Orleans to shut those Bama fans up!! Brig, Sheila and G-Claud were there representing us...as well as Tony, Cleone and their family. We were at Dan and Lori's which I am sure was equally fun :)

No comments: