Friday, August 28, 2009

Trinny and Susannah

These lovely British ladies are my favorite thing this week. They have a new show "Trinny and Susannah Making Over America". They were the ones who started the original "What Not to Wear" on BBC. Then we got the American version of "What Not to Wear" with Stacy and Clinton. I have more eposides of that TiVo'd than I'd like to admit (and that my husband can stand!), but I love the show!

But, as much as I love the American version, I always missed the British version. Trinny and Susannah are just much more fun (and absolutely hilarious)! When I saw they came out with this show, I was so excited. And, the first episode did not disapont. The next episode is tonight and I can't wait! Now my TiVo will be filled with this AND "What Not to Wear". Sorry babe :)

No comments: