Friday, January 22, 2010

The Lace Place?

Some might say I have a little addiction (Lance), but really I just think I am prepared...and LOVE ribbon. I love to wrap gifts and match the perfect ribbon. And my family and friends love it too because then they get cute ribbon!
This past Christmas, after I bought a couple new rolls, I decided I needed a better way to organize all my ribbon. I told Lance I wanted something like the rods they have in the craft stores for all their ribbon. Not long after, I had a hanging rod in my craft closet for my ribbon. The problem was, one wasn't enough. So, he made another one and it's just perfect. And, I think if I squeeze them together just a little closer, I may be able to get a few new spring rolls. What can I say, I can't resist :P

I was seriously so excited to get this up this past week and organize all my ribbon. That's why it's my Favorite Thing Friday!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: