We got this awesome steamer a couple years ago and it is the best thing ever! You put water in the bottom, set the timer and in no time you have perfectly steamed vegetables or whatever you want. I do a lot of broccoli, asparagus, squash and corn on the cob, but you can use it for tons of things. I highly recommend it if you love steamed vegetables like I do and want an easy way to cook them! Friday, February 26, 2010
Steamer
My favorite thing this week is actually something healthy :) As much as I love ice cream and candy, I really love vegetables, seriously, I do. My family laughs at me because I always have to have a vegetable with dinner. The kids rarely eat them, but that just means more for me. In addition to loving vegetables, I don't love them cooked in butter or oil or anything like that.
We got this awesome steamer a couple years ago and it is the best thing ever! You put water in the bottom, set the timer and in no time you have perfectly steamed vegetables or whatever you want. I do a lot of broccoli, asparagus, squash and corn on the cob, but you can use it for tons of things. I highly recommend it if you love steamed vegetables like I do and want an easy way to cook them!
We got this awesome steamer a couple years ago and it is the best thing ever! You put water in the bottom, set the timer and in no time you have perfectly steamed vegetables or whatever you want. I do a lot of broccoli, asparagus, squash and corn on the cob, but you can use it for tons of things. I highly recommend it if you love steamed vegetables like I do and want an easy way to cook them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment