Friday, February 27, 2009

ZUMBA!

Zumba is this week's favorite thing Friday!

Our first night in Jamaica last year, we went to the performance and it was all these Jamaican dancers. Their dances were really upbeat, face paced and fun!

When I went to Zumba at the gym, I realized it is basically the same thing and where a lot of their moves come from. As you can see in these pictures we took, guys Zumba too. Lance...not so much. But, there is a lot of booty shaking and hands in the air so I forgive him. Anyway, it is a really fun class and a great workout. If anyone's heard of it or been thinking about it, give it a try!

This week we had a sub in the class and she didn't know as many moves so it was only a 30 minute class and I was bummed! That's when you know it's a fun workout!

1 comment:

Mindy R said...

Looks like fun and a good workout...BUT I might be with Lance on this one. No rhythm/cordination.