Friday, March 27, 2009

No soup (or cologne) for you!


My favorite thing this week is my Deep Red perfume. But just as great as the perfume is the story that goes with it!

We were in Vegas with the fam and Brig, Sheila, Lance and I decided to drive to Prim to do some shopping. We went into the fragrance store and were trying all sorts of perfumes and colognes. It was the type of store you had to ask the person to get the perfume out for you and spray in the tester paper rather than spray it yourself. Because we were testing so many, I think they got annoyed with us, but they were very nice.

We all picked out what we liked and I could not decide between this and another one, but Lance made the final decision on this one and I am so glad he did. I absolutely LOVE it! Stella got it too because it smells so wonderful!

Anyway, since we couldn't decide, we left the store, then went back, then back again. Well the 3rd time, the ladies had had enough of Brig so they literally kicked him out!!! It was just a joke, but it was hilarious! They cut him off from smelling anything (he was just trying to find the awful ones at this point) and made him leave the store. We were all dying!!

So, the perfume is awesome and so is the story. Great for a favorite things Friday! Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

1 comment:

Mindy R said...

I bet that was hilarious! I always wonder if they get annoyed by it, and if they get sick of smelling all of the different fragrances. I haven't smelled that kind yet. I'm sure it's fabulous!