Friday, April 3, 2009

Great Harvest

Everything about Great Harvest is my favorite thing Friday. But, one thing I love just a little more than anything else there is their sugar cookies. We go there a couple times a week for bread so we have made friends with a lot of the workers. When we come in they call us by name and ask us how we are doing. The first one we made friends with was Shara and she happens to make the sugar cookies. So, every once in awhile when she knows we'll be in on Saturday (they only do the sugar cookies on Saturdays and Holiday weeks :(), she'll make us special cookies with lots of frosting, which is the best part.


So, last Saturday was one of those days and the cookies were the best yet!! I highly recommend pretty much everything there though. Their honey whole wheat bread is my favorite bread, but their high five fiber with cranberries, pumpkin chocolate chip and cinnaburst is hard to beat. They also have awesome oatmeal cookies and snickerdoodles. Basically I love everything there and the best part is that it's all fresh and healthy...well maybe not all of it is healthy :)


2 comments:

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

um, LOVE GREAT HARVEST, and I have never even seen those good-looking sugar cookies... Hmmmm

Mindy R said...

Those look so good, and it sounds like you've got the hook ups! Great Harvest is so yummy, but I haven't tried cookies there before.