Saturday, April 18, 2009

Even the nights are better

When you're at Air Supply!! That's right, we went to Air Supply! It was actually about a month ago, but I am a slacker at downloading pictures so it's taken awhile to get this post up.
So, on Thursday night Lance asked what time I thought I would be getting home on Friday. I said I hoped early, but the past few Fridays had been really busy so there was no gurantee. He then told me I needed to get out a little early so we could drive to Wendover. He knows I am not a fan of Wendover at all so I just laughed at him and said whatever. Then he said we had tickets to Air Supply. They were WAY before my time and I couldn't have named really any of their songs, but I was excited.

So, the next day we left around 4:00pm and drove out to Wendover. We had dinner, then went to the concert hall. It was actually a really nice venue. And it's non-smoking which was awesome! I hate going on casinos because of all the smoke. Anyway, it is a pretty small place and we had great seats! And the whole show was just awesome! Seriously, I knew a lot more songs than I thought and they were so fun to watch. It was just something different to do on a Friday night and we had a blast!

Believe it or not, people actually rushed the stage. No, really, they did!They both came out into the audience and everyone was freaking out. It was hilarious! We couldn't get a good picture because there were so many flashes going off. This was the lady sitting right next to us hugging him so we took her picture and told her we'd email it to her. SO funny!
Lance tried to get a picture of me singing, but I was not about to be blackmailed!We went to the casino and did a bit of slots and black jack after the show, then drove home. Thanks babe for another wonderful surprise...and for letting me know I'm every woman in the world to you...lol, couldn't resist :)

2 comments:

T-Time said...

Shut-up! I freaking love air supply! My friend Melissa went out the last time they were in Wendover and she loved it as well. They were way before her time too! :) I am so jealous!

Anonymous said...

Air supply rocks! I'm so jealous you went. Great pictures too!