Friday, April 10, 2009

Scentsy

This week's favorite thing Friday is Scentsy! I love my Scentsy warmers and have them on all the time. I have 3 of them so I can have all 3 floors of my house smelling deliciously wonderful, and different, all at the same time. Brilliant! There are so many cute warmers and such yummy scents that it's easy to get a little carried away. Luckily Sheila sells Scentsy so I can smell away before I decide. And if I get one and don't like it, I just trade her. It's really nice :)

So, if you have never tried Scentsy and like the smell of candles in your house, I highly recommend them. One brick smells forever and it's just a light bulb so there is no danger of burning your house down!

And my newest favorite thing about Scentsy is their car air fresheners! They don't smell anything like the nasty tree ones and leave your car smelling wonderful!


No comments: