Love these new sandwich thins! We use them in place of buns for hamburgers, but also make breakfast sandwiches with them and grilled tuna. Yum! Costco, please don't discontinue them :)
Mmm. I love those too! They are much better for you than all the fluffy bread. :) I buy them at smiths, so no worries if costco discontinues them. Except they are made my orowheat. I think they changed the brand name for costco or something, because everything else looks the same. Hope all is well!!
2 comments:
Mmm. I love those too! They are much better for you than all the fluffy bread. :) I buy them at smiths, so no worries if costco discontinues them. Except they are made my orowheat. I think they changed the brand name for costco or something, because everything else looks the same. Hope all is well!!
We have been loving them for a few months now, so I'm a little worried. Costco sells them for such a great price.
Post a Comment