Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fan Fest

I love this time of year because it means football season is near! And I absolutely love football season, especially the Utes!! So, last weekened it was fan fest and I wasn't going to miss it. Brig, Sheila, Kenz, Biff, John, Hannah, G-Claud and Lance all went too. Hannah loved Swoop. She wanted to give him knuckles. That is her new thing and it's freaking adorable! It was a beautiful day although it was a little hot. But it was all worth it because Kenz won a t-shirt and I won an Adidas windbreaker. Yeah, Fan Fest rocks!!

The fun on the field

The Cheerleaders and the Band playing "Utah Man"

Go Louie! Kick us some long field goals, eh?!



Kenzie with the shirt she won and Hannah in her Jersey and pig tails ready to rock!












This guy was the hottest Ute fan ;)



No comments: