Friday, May 29, 2009

Hungry Girl

I admit, I am kind of a healthy cook. It can be annoying sometimes. But, I love to bake so it's good that every once in awhile I try to bake something somewhat good for you. Lance always says I am trying to fatten him up because I bake so much.

So, for Mother's Day, I asked for the Hungry Girl cookbook and now it's my favorite thing this week. I had seen it and heard a lot of really good things about it so I wanted to check it out for myself. And the verdict...it's awesome! It's nice because the recipes are original, easy and healthy. Some of them are a bit odd, but I don't use cookbooks all that much so the fact that I have made quite a few things from this already is really saying something. And it has a lot of real pictures of the food. I love that.

So be a hungry girl...or boy, and eat up!

1 comment:

Mindy R said...

I find this one very interesting. What kind of recipes are in there? i may have to look into this one a bit more.