Friday, May 1, 2009

My all time fAvORitE!

I know it's cheesy, but my favorite thing this Friday is Lance :) Tomorrow is our anniversary so it seemed very appropriate. And really, we all know I am a complete cheese ball anyway.

Lance is the sweetest, funniest, kindest, most wonderful person I have ever met. He is so good to me, loves to surprise me and make me happy, he's an excellent father and oh yeah, he's hot :P So, in honor of all that, I have posted some of my favorite pictures.

He recently made a Christmas DVD for his dad and siblings with all their old Christmas pictures and videos. So all the young pictures I have are from Christmas.
Isn't he adorable?! He is the older one.

And, he's a Ute fan. What more could I ask for?!
Hannah absolutely ADORES Lance. Whenever she's here the first thing she does is start looking around, then asks "where's Lance?". Last time she was here, he was downstairs when she asked so I let her open the door to the basement and call down to him. When he answered she said "can I have you?". He immediately came up the stairs and picked her up. It's sooooo cute!
I love you babe! Thanks for being my favorite everything.

1 comment:

Developed Memories Photography said...

super cute, i posted a happy anniversary post for you guys on my blog :)

http://devmemphoto.blogspot.com/