Since it's Memorial Day weekend and we're kickin' off the summer, I thought my favorite thing should be something you all need when you are eating your corn on the cob at your BBQ's this season.
It's the corn zipper!!
It's the corn zipper!!
I love corn on the cob, but am not the biggest fan of eating it and having corn stuck in my teeth. So, Sheila turned me on to this little puppy and I love it! We have eaten a lot of corn on the cob these past few weeks and I am always so excited to use the corn zipper. It's the little things :) Even Lance, who likes to eat it off the cob, uses this every once in awhile. It's just so slick. There is a jagged blade on one side, you run it down the corn and it easily cuts the corn off in rows. And really, it's way more fun to eat corn in rows! I know you're thinking "Or I could just use a knife". No, you're wrong. You need this. Enough said.






1 comment:
What is the world?! That's the coolest thing ever! That would have been so helpful when i was younger (especially with no front teeth). Thanks for introducing such cool things to me through your favorite things fridays.
Post a Comment