Friday, June 26, 2009

For Adam...

Today's favorite thing Friday is an oldie, but goodie and is dedicated to my brother, Adam. You see, he posted on his blog that I probably got "Favorite Thing Friday" from some daytime talk show. I was thoroughly hurt that he thought my genius was not my own, but I'm pretty sure that's what older brothers are for. Anyway, it was entirely my own idea because I know that the 5 people who read my blog really wanted to know what my favorite things were! With that said, today it's...Supertramp! Yep, you read that whole paragraph of nonsense to get to Supertramp. Sorry :)
(I had never actually seen a picture of them which just makes me like them even more. Smooth!)


I have had Lance's ipod in the car recently and he just put a lot of old music on it and I have been loving the Supertramp(many of the songs I knew, but didn't know it was them)! But, there have always been a few songs I have really liked just because of Adam. I used to ride in the car with him when I was a teenager and was subjected to whatever he wanted to listen to. Whenever I hear Breakfast in America, it reminds me of him. And, I'll always have the memories of him walking around whistling and singing in his highest pitch"Take the Long Way Home". So, it's not only about Supertramp, it's the memories :)

No comments: