I was seriously blessed with the best father in the world. He was and always has been such an incredible example and rock in my life. One of the only reasons I wanted to have a second wedding in Utah was so my dad could walk me down the isle...
He has always been there to give me advice, but never lecture in my adult years. I always know he's there and would do absolutely anything for me. He only wants for me to be happy.Dad, some of those days at the Heaton compound were the best ever! We all had so much fun together and I wouldn't trade that time for anything. I love you!

I could not be happier with the Father that Lance is either. Tevin and Tanner are the luckiest kids in the world to have him as a father. I know they don't know it now, but some day they will.
I think he would rather be with them doing absolutely nothing than anywhere else in the whole world. He doesn't ever want for them to be bored or unhappy and will at any second stop what he's doing to play with them.
He's so proud of them and loves nothing more than being their father. I wish I could have a dozen kids, just so they would get to have him as their father :)And, I definitely cannot forget my wonderful father-in-law. He has been so great to me from the moment we were introduced. He is constantly showering me with compliments and brags to his friends about me when we see them. He did a spectacular job raising Lance, Rick and Cherise and has always been there for them, no matter what. He is an example to us all. He can often be found edging our front yard without us knowing or helping us with a project. And, he willingly takes care of Jax whenever we're out of town.
I don't know how I got so lucky, but I am :)






No comments:
Post a Comment