

After Laguna, we went to my favorite place ever!!If I am ever stranded on a deserted Island, I want it to be this one...Fashion Island.
I should have taken more pictures but nothing screams tourist like a giddy girl taking pictures at a mall. Basically it was like a much, much bigger Gateway with tons of stores and restuarants that we don't have here in Utah. The best part was the view as you were walking towards the escalator to go to the parking lot. The "Island" was well above the parking lot so as you would walk out, it gave the illusion that you were going to walk right into the Ocean.That night I made Lance return to the beloved Fashion Island to eat at Roy's Hawaiian Fusion. I had been to one when I was in Florida and loved it! This location did not disapoint. We had an unusual sushi roll for an appetizer that was actually really good. Then we had a lot of seafood that was excellent. While talking to the waiter, we mentioned we were in town celebrating our anniversary. At the end of the meal, he brought dessert menus and spoons...kind of odd. Then about 3 minutes later he came out with a dessert and a plate that said Happy Anniversary in chocolate. Then he took a picture...with his own camera...which was super creepy at the moment. But, the gesture was very cute. Then about 5 minutes later he came out with the picture in a little frame and gave it to us. The whole experience at Roy's was wonderful.
After a little more time on Fashion Island after dinner we stopped at a place I had wanted to go since the day we drove into town...Bad pic, but look how happy I am...what could make a girl so happy???
That's right, Golden Spoon! We drove by it probably a dozen times, but never got a chance to stop. We weren't really hungry, but I wasn't going to miss the opportunity :)






2 comments:
You have no idea how bad I want to go to Golden Spoon! What did you get there?
Mmmmm, Golden Spoon! We may need to plan a road trip to St. George just to go there :) I had the chocolate and coconut with brownies!
Post a Comment