Friday, November 27, 2009

Perhaps a little childish...

It seems as all my ftf's lately have had to do one with another. It's not on purpose, but as I mentioned last week, I am always cold. Therefore, when I saw flannel sheets in the store, I had to buy them. Yes, you heard right, I have flannel sheets on my bed. Who knew they even made them for king beds? Good to know we are not the only couple out there with cute flannel sheets on our bed :) (They are really cute though, right?!)
But seriously, I am always freezing when everyone else is just fine and I hate getting into a cold bed. So, before I go to bed I turn on the fireplace in our room (another one of my favorite things btw), shut the door to create my own little sauna, then jump into my toasty warm bed. Flannel sheets, I love you and I don't care who knows it.

No comments: