Are my guilty pleasure...okay, one of my guilty pleasures. I love them and have to try them whenever I am somewhere that has them. Lucky for me, more restaurants are serving them these days. And, you can buy them in stores and make them at home! These are from Costco and are my favorite "home made" fries...and trust me, I have tried many. I would tell you all to go buy them because they are so delicious, but then you will and the Costco will discontinue them. Happens to me all the time!!
But really, you should buy them if you shop at Costco because they are amazing! But, if you want the best sweet potato fries ever...go to Rumbi. They are the best, hands down! Happy FTF!






3 comments:
Growing up, I never like sweet potato probably because of the color. However, now it's not too bad. I've had the fries at the Counter Burger, and they were pretty tasty. I might have to try the costco kind before the discontinue it!
I found them at costco too ~ but my family HATES them! SO MORE FOR ME!!! HA HA HA HA HA
Ok the VERY best sweet potatoe fries are at Stout in NYC. Better than Rumbi, trust me.
Post a Comment