Mmmmmm, pure Mexican vanilla. There is absolutely nothing better. Even when it was leaking at the airport in my suitcase, I didn't mind the hassle. And the people all around were commenting about how good it smelled :) Not to worry, I was able to get it all sealed back up while checking the luggage and trying to figure out how to say napkin? paper towel? in Spanish. I never did figure it out...guess I should have paid more attention in my high school and college Spanish classes (yes, I took Spanish at Wesminster College and still don't know much! So sad.) Anyway, I love this stuff and put it in just about everything. When I am out of this huge bottle, I just know it's time to go back :)Friday, April 23, 2010
My favorite thing from Mexico
Lance and I just got back from an absolutely amazing week in Cozumel, Mexico (I should be blogging about that and posting pics in about 6 months :)) One thing I was determined to do while I was down there was get this:
Mmmmmm, pure Mexican vanilla. There is absolutely nothing better. Even when it was leaking at the airport in my suitcase, I didn't mind the hassle. And the people all around were commenting about how good it smelled :) Not to worry, I was able to get it all sealed back up while checking the luggage and trying to figure out how to say napkin? paper towel? in Spanish. I never did figure it out...guess I should have paid more attention in my high school and college Spanish classes (yes, I took Spanish at Wesminster College and still don't know much! So sad.) Anyway, I love this stuff and put it in just about everything. When I am out of this huge bottle, I just know it's time to go back :)
Mmmmmm, pure Mexican vanilla. There is absolutely nothing better. Even when it was leaking at the airport in my suitcase, I didn't mind the hassle. And the people all around were commenting about how good it smelled :) Not to worry, I was able to get it all sealed back up while checking the luggage and trying to figure out how to say napkin? paper towel? in Spanish. I never did figure it out...guess I should have paid more attention in my high school and college Spanish classes (yes, I took Spanish at Wesminster College and still don't know much! So sad.) Anyway, I love this stuff and put it in just about everything. When I am out of this huge bottle, I just know it's time to go back :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Yum! Steven's grandma gave us some vanilla from Mexico, and it ended up coloring our carpet before we could use much. Anyway, sounds like a fun time away!
Post a Comment