Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Adam!

Just had to say Happy Birthday to my big bro, Adam (since he won't answer my calls :))!!

I have the best siblings in the world and they all have such cute kids who I love to see. Adam's kids are just like him and I love it when I get to play with them. They play hard just like we did when we were kids. I have fond memories of us jumping off the roof into the snow, playing fox and the hound in the leaves, playing the "koosh" game down the hall while Mom was at work and sliding down the stairs on pillows and blankets. Not to mention, dumping the bean bag chair all over at the bottom of the stairs...ahh, good times :) Thanks for all the memories Ad, and for being a great brother. Love ya!

1 comment:

adam said...

You first have to CALL ME in order to have me ANSWER your calls. I know it's a complicated and frustrating concept, but hang in there. You'll get it.