I am so thankful for so many things and it was a wonderful Thanksgiving. I love Lance...and kids and they are just so cute and hilarious so that's what I took pictures of!
We went to Lance's dad's in the morning for an early dinner, then went to my mom's in the evening for a late dinner. Lot's of food, but great to see lots of family!
Ryan loves his Jell-o!
Is he seriously not the cutest thing ever?! Mini Adam!
And of course, I love my family too. Biff and Annie playing the piano.
Is he seriously not the cutest thing ever?! Mini Adam!
And of course, I love my family too. Biff and Annie playing the piano.
Sarah and Adam.
That night Sheila and Sarah asked if I was going to get up early to go shopping with them (it's fabulous, we do it EVERY year :)) and I said maybe. They both were sure that meant no. They know how much I like my sleep...especially at 4am! Well, I proved them both wrong! I sent Biff a text around 5am asking if she'd like a coffee before I got to her house. I think she almost dropped her phone when she got it :) So, we met Sheila at the mall, built a couple of bears, then left to go to Target, ShopKo, etc. Then we went to my mom's for Popeye Pancakes. They are Hannah's favorite and I honestly think she ate more than any of us!! She wasn't pleased when I took a picture while she was busy eating!

Then I talked her into putting on these smooth glasses. She is just the cutest!

After breakfast Sheila and I hadn't had enough and she wasn't tired enough after being up ALL night, so we went to Costco. It wasn't as crazy as I thought it would be. My plan was to go back home and take a nap at some point, but that never happened. After all, that's really not the point of Black Friday!

Then I talked her into putting on these smooth glasses. She is just the cutest!

After breakfast Sheila and I hadn't had enough and she wasn't tired enough after being up ALL night, so we went to Costco. It wasn't as crazy as I thought it would be. My plan was to go back home and take a nap at some point, but that never happened. After all, that's really not the point of Black Friday!






No comments:
Post a Comment