Today was Brig's birthday and he didn't even invite us to go to Virg's with him :) Just kidding! We all got together for dinner at Tepenyaki. It was fun to go out with most of the family since it seems like it's been awhile since we've done that. We got Brig his all time favorite things...
-Gumi bat
- Shelf Milk
- Utes Swoop Light
Can you really go wrong with those things?! I also may have told the waiter it was his Birthday so they brought him ice cream and we sang. You really can't miss that when out on your Birthday!
Love ya Briggy!

Karen would not be in the picture with my dad so I took it of him and Biff. Be that way.

Me and Lance. He is so good to always go to things with my family, all the time. I consider my family my best friends so we're with them a lot and he's so good about it. Love you babe!!

Hannah eating my rice like soup. It was messy, but hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment