And I am the luckiest girl in the world. As you can see, Sunday was our 6th month anniversary. I think that is when you should eat the top of the cake :) Anyway...I woke up on Sunday to Lance bringing me a Cappuccino (in an Obama cup) in bed and telling me there was a comment on the blog that I needed to see. I got up, opened the door to our room and there were single roses lined up all down the stairs and leading to the computer. I then saw the cute video he had made. I was in tears watching it! He is so talented and I loved it. We had a wonderful day going to Virg's, shopping, watching football, then going to Johnny Carino's for dinner. We had planned on going to a movie, but it didn't start for over an hour and we didn't want to wait. So, we went to Cheesecake Factory to get drinks and dessert and watch the football game. It was a wonderful day with my wonderful Husband. I could not have married a more incredible person and he is more than I ever dreamed of or wished for. I know the coming years will only get better and better and I am looking forward to our wonderful forever together. And now he's on the hook to outdo himself at 1 year :D LOVE YOU LANCE!







No comments:
Post a Comment