For me mothers day has such a special meaning. For I was not able to celebrate many mothers days with the most wonderful mother on this earth as my mother passed away when I was eight. But for those eight years my mom helped develop me into the person who I am today and I am so greatful to have had her in my life for those eight years.
Unfortunately children all too often take for granted all of the wonderful things that mothers do for them and they don't take the opportunity to cherish the love that a mother gives to them. But I see in my wife all of the beautiful things that mothers provide to their children, and I hope some day she has children that appreciate what a wonderful person she is.
Happy Mother's Day my love!






1 comment:
Awwww. Such a sweet post. You will be a great Mom Meg!
Post a Comment