Monday, September 15, 2008
Classic
So I was shopping at Sunflower Market yesterday (which I absolutely love and recommend) I walked by this lady picking out Mangos. I went about picking out my produce, then looked over a few minutes later as she was still picking out Mangos. But what I noticed this time was her husbands face. Each time she would pick one up, then set it down, he would roll his eyes. Then he would look around in complete boredom, then he began whistling! I almost started laughing at the look on his face, it was classic! And the reason I found this so amusing is because that is sooooo me!! Hence the reason only I was at Sunflower Market. I take FOREVER to pick things out. It doesn't matter what it is, apples, grapes, eggs, flowers, bananas, meat...the list goes on and on. Now I know exactly what Lance's face looks like as I spend 10 minutes at Great Harvest picking out the perfect loaf of bread. And, the best part about this story is that 3 days prior to this, I was the lady picking out the perfect Mangos at Sunflower, albeit by myself :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
HAHA! That is so funny!!! I LOVE that story, I'm going to have to tell Ryan tonight!
Post a Comment