Hannah absolutely loves Lance and every morning when I would get her out of her crib, she would say "where's Lance?", put her arms up and turn her hands over like she didn't know. Then when we would find Lance she would run to him and say in a deep voice "knuckles" then give him knuckles. She still loves knuckles! She is talking all the time and will say anything you say. We were driving home from day care and I asked her if she wanted to count. She said "yeah" so I said "one" she said "two...seven... nine, ten, yeah (while clapping)" then said "cookie?". It was hilarious! How could I not give her a cookie when we got home?! She can count to 10, but her favorite numbers are seven and nine so she skips to those pretty quick.
When we get home she always says the exact things to Jax that I do. I'll walk in and say hi buddy since he's waiting at the door for us and she'll say "hi buddy" in the exact same tone. Now Jax HATES Hannah so I often tell him to stop or be nice and directly after so does Hannah. She is at a very fun age!
One of my favorite things she says is "Go Utes", but she can't say the "G" very well so it's more like "Ohh Utes!" And, you ask her what an excavator does and she says "scoop and dump" and does the actions. One morning she was laying in bed with me and in a quiet little voice I hear "scoo an dum, scoo an dum, scoo and dum." It took me a minute to realize what she was saying. Apparently that is one of her favorite things to say too! I got a video of these two things, but she got too distracted by the fact she could see herself on my phone at the end.
Here are a couple of pics of her and just how cute she is! It was a very fun weekend with the girls!








No comments:
Post a Comment