Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sorry...


New England fans, but really I am not at all. I am sorry that Tom Brady is out for the season, that sucks. But, one person cannot carry your team. I think all my bad feelings for the Patriots come from working at Fidelity and the non stop talk about the freaking Red Sox and Patriots. It just got way too old for me. So for now, I will revel in the Dolphins win! How bout that Ronnie Brown?! And if you actually played him in your fantasy league, extreme kudos to you. You are a portion of a small 16%. And one more thing, did you notice some of those direct snap plays and Ronnie Brown actually throwing the ball (and throwing it extremely well!)? They got that right from the Utes...it just works for the Dolphins a little more :)



FINAL
MIAMI DOLPHINS 38
NEW ENGLAND PATSIES 13
GO FINS!!!

No comments: