Friday, September 5, 2008

San Fran

A few months ago I got a new client on my already very full plate. I was told it was a good personality match, but I was so busy as it was! However, when I found out where this client was, I was actually quite excited. Their main office is in Fremont California. Rick lives about 20 minutes from Fremont! So, I had a client visit this week and Lance decided to come with me a little early to spend some time with Rick. We went into San Francisco when we got there and had lunch with Rick and Ray at a very cool restaurant right on the water. Then we went down to Rick's boat on Pier 39. It was a bit windy which meant the boat was swaying back and forth which meant, of course, I started feeling sick. So, we didn't stay there too long. We walked around a little outdoor market on the pier for awhile, then we thought we were leaving to go into Fremont, but Ray had a friend coming to meet up with us. So, we went to the same restaurant we went to last time we were in San Fran with Rick. It is also right on the water. We watched the sun go down, then drove into downtown San Fran. We went to two more places Rick said we had to visit. Let's just say one of the places did not have doors on the women's bathroom stalls and that was just a little too much for me!! It was a really fun visit with Rick and Ray and the client visit went quite well too :)

I also have to put in a good word for the W Hotel in Silicon Valley. It was awesome! They were all very nice and they have a decked out Acura you can just take if you need to go somewhere. The room was quite posh and decorated in purples and gold. I wanted to take the soft purple couch home! They also have a fridge, microwave, dvd player and ipod speakers in the rooms. Very luxurious. The pool and the outdoor fireplace were fabulous as well.

Coit Tower where we went last time we were in San Fran with Rick and had a great time as always!

The boat that takes you out to Alcatraz
Rick trying to take a picture and Lance watching football.


Ray, Geroge, Rick and Lance. Such cute boys :)


Rick really liked my purse. This is a lot like the boquet picture in Jamaica! LOVE IT!Part of the view from our tableRick and our very patient waitress!The view of the restaurant from the other side of the pier

I had to post this picture since Rick somehow caught Lance and I both with our tounges out quite unintentionaly. Not real flattering, but I had to give him props!The pool at the hotel. Since it was the W hotel, all of their saying had something around a W.The fire just said "HOT". I don't know if they just couldn't think of anything with a W or if it was a warning :)The lounges in the sand by the pool and fireplace. It was a very cool set up!

No comments: