Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The rest of the weekend

Other than the whole hospital thing, last weekend was pretty good. All summer Lance and I wanted to go to the drive-in and with only 2 days officially left in summer, we decided to go on Friday. We saw Righteous Kill and Traitor. We didn't stay for the end of Traitor, but both were really good shows. It was a beautiful night too.


Saturday the kids had 2 Lacrosse games. This is Tanner's first season and he's pretty nervous. He didn't play in the first game, but got a goal in the second. I think that will calm his nerves going forward! Teving plays defense and had some really nice hits!



After the games I went to my Dad's to watch the Utah game. It was a fun game, but a little too close for my liking :) Hannah was fun as usual and loved being with Uncle Zacheeee.

Sunday was spent watching NFL Sunday ticket on our new HD receiver. Wow, what a difference! I also made my mom's famous peach pie. It's a yearly tradition and I love fresh peaches. We got a ton this year from some cute neighbors so I made pie after pie and took them to family and the nighbors.

Jax couldn't believe some of the football calls. The raiders decision not to call time out and the Bengals not being able to pull out the win in OT. Sigh...


We gave him his bear and then he was fine though.

No comments: